- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Youth Sports & Fitness/Instructional Programs Fort Benning
Youth Sports & Fitness/Instructional Programs Fort Benning
About CYS Sports
CYS offers sports for ages 3-15. Team sports include soccer, t-ball, baseball, football, basketball, track and field, wrestling, cheerleading, and more. A variety of individual sports, clinics, and camps are available throughout the year. Those who are already registered at Parent Central for CYS can register for upcoming sports at WebTrac.
Parents, offer your evaluation of youth volunteer coaches at the National Alliance for Youth Sports. You will need the coach member number, which is available through your Youth Sports office.
We need coaches! No experience needed. Call +1 (706) 545-0522.
Register the kids at Parent Central for the following sports and classes. For more information, call 706-545-2079.
- Parents &Tots, 45 minutes once a week for $40 per month for 11 months-3 years
- All levels of Tumbling, beginner to advanced, 45 minutes a week, $45 per month
- Cheerleading, 45 minutes a week, $45 per month, ages 3 and older
- Functional Fitness is free for ages 3 and 4
- Tae Kwon Do, Mondays and Wednesday, 45 min, $50 a month
- Dance, Wednesday, 45 min, $50 a month