- Warhawk Fitness Center – Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Warhawk Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
Warhawk Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
** Effective 28 Mar: All JBSA Fitness Centers open for use by all eligible personnel at facility capacity of 50%
- EXCEPT: JBSA-FSH METC and JBSA-LAK Warhawk Fitness Centers continue to restrict access for retirees/AD dependents to non-peak time blocks only due to military usage
- Block times remain: 0900-100, 1300-1500 and 1900-close
- The remaining NINE (9) JBSA Fitness Centers now open to all eligible during operating hours
- Parent and Child Areas:
- Reopen w/room social distancing and time limit (1hr) per family as needed
- Beaver Fit remains open
- 24/7 Fitness Access remains closed
** Face coverings must be worn at all times in JBSA Fitness Centers except when in the showers, swimming or using cardio equipment.
**Due to COVID-19 guidance, hours of operation may vary. Please call the Activity for current hours.
Warhawk Fitness Center is a full-fledged facility with state-of-the-art cardio/strength workout equipment to help reach your total fitness goals. A separate Aerobics Room is available with a sound system for those using DVD workouts, along with spin bikes and other strength equipment for group or personal exercise. Zumba®, Spinning, and Martial Arts are some of the many classes offered at the Warhawk Fitness Center. If you need training, a personal trainer is on duty to assist (appointments only). For those that like outdoor fitness, a rubberized 1/4 mile track, shaded TRX suspension training frame, and par course are available.
Active duty members can register for their PT tests online at https://myfactracker.randolphfss.com.