- Unite – Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Unite - Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
Unite - Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
• PROVIDES – Air Force unit commanders with funding to initiate unit cohesive programs that benefit their squadron. Aids the commander to build and strengthen Air Force units and foster mission success. Squadron leadership will appoint a Unite POC to coordinate directly with the Community Cohesion Coordinator (C3). Units must coordinate with local C3 to plan events, schedule reservations, and gain funding approval from AFSVA no later than one month prior to proposed event date. C3 will make all payments required to ensure event success. This program will benefit all Airmen in a unit. Unite is a component of CSAF Focus area #1 “Revitalizing Squadrons.”
• FUNDING – Funding offsets cost of activity and food support. Each unit can receive up to $13.50 per assigned member for selected activity and $5 per person for food support.