Tripler Army Medical Center - Schofield Barracks

M Updated
Tripler Medical Hospital Logo in Wahiawa, Hawaii
Tripler Medical Hospital in Wahiawa, Hawaii
Medical Staff in Schofield Barracks

Installation Listings

Installation Listing Category

Geographical Address

Duty Station (or best approximation)
Public Address
1 Jarrett White Rd, Honolulu, HI 96859, United States

Contact Info

808-433-6662 | 808-433-6661
Operating Hours
Open 24 hours.

Tripler Army Medical Center is the headquarters of the Pacific Regional Medical Command of the armed forces administered by the United States Army in the state of Hawaii. Tripler Army Medical Center is the only federal tertiary care hospital in the Pacific Basin. It supports 260,000 local active duty and retired military personnel, their families, and veteran beneficiaries.

When you move, TRICARE moves with you. No matter where you go in the world, TRICARE is there before, during and when you get to your next duty station.

There are steps you need to take to make sure changes to your TRICARE coverage go smoothly. Understand that when you move, you may have to use a different TRICARE option.

Getting Care along the Way:

Before you move, you should take care of any routine medical needs, including immunizations, and fill your prescriptions so you have enough while traveling. If you need care during your move, visit Getting Care When Traveling to learn what to do.

Filling prescriptions while traveling

You should refill prescriptions before traveling. But if you run out of a prescription drug while traveling, visit Filling Prescriptions When Traveling.

Getting dental care while traveling

Getting dental care while traveling depends on your location and whether you are a service member or family member.

  • If you are an active-duty service member within the United States or in U.S. territories, and near a military installation, you may be able to get emergency dental care at the dental treatment facility, or DTF, if available. If not, contact the active duty dental care program before you see a dentist and tell the contractor about your move. You will need to get an authorization before you see a dentist. The Active Duty Dental Care Program will work with you, so you can get care from a local network dentist.
  • If you are an active-duty service member at an overseas location, call the overseas regional call center to get authorization before you see a civilian dentist.
  • If you are an active-duty family member within the United States, in U.S. territories or at an overseas location, you can find out if any nearby military dental treatment facility treats active-duty family members. If you're enrolled in the TRICARE dental program, call the TRICARE dental program contractor or visit their website to find a provider. You will need to get an authorization before you see the dentist.


Swap Start/End

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or