- Testing Office – Scott Air Force Base
Testing Office - Scott Air Force Base
The Scott AFB Testing Office provides testing services to support recruitment, readiness, retention, and transition.
The Testing Office offers the following military exams:
- Armed Forces Classification Test (AFCT)
- Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT)
- Enlisted Pilot Qualification Testing (EPQT)
- Test of Basic Aviation Skills (TBAS)
- Tailored Adaptive Personality Assessment System (TAPAS)
- Electronic Data Processing Test (EDPT)
- Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS) Test
Appointments are required for all exams. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding these exams.
The Testing Office offers the following academic and professional military education exams:
- Air Force Reading Abilities Test (AFRAT)
- Career Development Course (CDC)
- Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB)
- Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI)
- Professional Military Education (PME)
Appointments are required for all exams. Please contact email@example.com for additional information regarding these exams, as well as reimbursement options for American College Testing (ACT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) administration at local area test centers. Contact your Unit Training Manager to schedule CDC exams.
Scott AFB National Test Center (NTC)
404 W Martin St. Bldg.1650, Scott AFB, IL 62225 Room 76
The NTC offers CLEP, DSST, and Proctored School Exams for Active Duty, Reservist and National Guard, plus spouses, dependents, military retirees, civilians and contractors with base access.
For more information, contact the SAFB NTC, located in the Education and Training Center, Rm. 76, at (618) 641-6677.