- Tabacco Cessation- Camp Pendleton
Tabacco Cessation- Camp Pendleton
Tobacco cessation counseling services are available through Semper Fit Human Performance at Paige Field House and the 53 areas Human Performance office.
- Human Performance provides patrons Mint Snuff, a herbal chew made of mint instead of tobacco. It is a non-nicotine, non-tobacco, non-addictive healthier alternative to traditional chew tobacco.
- Cessation aids including over the counter nicotine replacement therapies (NRT) and prescription medication may be available at your local BAS as a walk-in service.
Operation Tobacco-Free Marine Classes provide the tools for quitting and remain smoke-free. Available to active duty personnel, family members, retirees & MCCS employees. For more information, contact Semper Fit Human Performance. Federal Legislation, Tobacco 21, prohibits the sale of tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. The T21 law applies to sales of tobacco products including cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, hookah tobacco, cigars, pipe tobacco, electronic nicotine delivery systems including e-cigarettes and e-liquids.
Paige Field House
Call (760) 763-3793
Address: 1110 13th St, Oceanside, CA 92058, United States
53 Area Human Performance Office
Call (760) 763-0419
Address: Camp Pendleton North, CA 92055, United States
- TRICARE Beneficiaries (who are not Medicare-eligible) can call the TRICARE Smoking Quitline – see their website for more information
- Quit Tobacco – Make Everyone Proud at ucanquit2.org
- California Smokers Helpline – (800) NO-BUTTS
- California Chew Helpline – (800) 844-CHEW
- Navy and Marine Corps Tobacco Policy
- Navy Medicine Tobacco Control