- Survivor Outreach Services – Fort Campbell
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Survivor Outreach Services - Fort Campbell
Survivor Outreach Services - Fort Campbell
Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) demonstrates the Army's commitment to Families of the Fallen. The mission of SOS is to provide enhanced services to these Families. SOS utilizes a holistic and multi-agency approach to delivering services to Survivors by providing services closest to where Families reside. SOS will allow the Army to better identify the needs of others touched by the loss of a Soldier.
- Maximize cooperative efforts within the Army Casualty and Family Programs
- Extend support to Families both before and after a crisis by maximizing cooperation between government and non-government agencies
- Ensure Survivors receive all benefits to which they are entitled
- Encourage our Survivors to remain an integral part of the Army Family for as long as they desire
SOS Program Manager
SOS Social Service Assistant
Vacant Phone: +1 (270)798-0272
SOS Support Coordinator
SOS Financial Counselor
By Appointment Only
Support Specialist function as the long term support personnel for Survivors. Support Specialist will coordinate support groups, briefings to the community and leadership; and provide life skills and supportive counseling. Support Specialist work closely with Casualty Assistance Center Benefit Coordinators and the Casualty Assistance Officer to ensure the Survivor receives necessary services.
Financial Counselors provide financial advice, investment education and estate planning to assist the surviving Family member to reach financial goals. Financial Counselors work closely with the Casualty Assistance Benefit Coordinator and legal assistance to ensure estate and financial issues are addressed.
Documents & Forms
Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form (.pdf)