Royal Reserve Safari & Beach Club
This African style resort is set amongst coconut palm groves on the white sandy beach at Kikambala. 16km north of Mombasa, this area is rural and unspoilt. On this part of the Kenyan coast the reef is close to the shore, at low tide you can walk out and look at the coral. Trips can be organised for underwater safaris and diving lessons. Visits to Kenya's game parks can be arranged onsite. Nearby attractions include the Old Town of Mombasa, a crocodile farm, a nature trail reserve, fishing, horseriding on the beach, night- clubs and restaurants. Guest services help get the most out of your stay in Kenya.
- Business center (Yes)
- Concierge desk/services (Yes)
- Currency exchange (Onsite)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service (Onsite)
- Fitness Center (Onsite)
- Gift shops or newsstand (Yes)
- Laundry facilities (Onsite)
- Medical facility (Nearby)
- Multilingual staff (Yes)
- Post Office (Offsite 4 Miles)
- Salon (Onsite)
- Swimming pool (Onsite)
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort does not accept us dollars 1996 series, as they are not accepted by Kenyan banks?
- Please be aware when travelling to Kenya extra care should be taken with credit cards and personal possessions.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.