- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Robert F. Sink Memorial Library - Fort Campbell
Robert F. Sink Memorial Library - Fort Campbell
The temporary Location is at Taylor Youth Center 80 Texas Avenue
Curbside Pick-up Monday - Friday, 10am to 4pm
Drop Box Hours Monday - Friday, 10am to 4pm at TYC Nights & Weekends at Main Library
Due date is one week for media and three weeks for books.
Library Branch at the USO Monday-Friday, 10am to 4pm Open source and .mil computers available.
R.F. Sink Library offers a host of programs and services:
- Non-Fiction Books
- Fiction Books
- Children's Books
- Interlibrary Loans
- Children's Programs
- Internet Access
- Reference Sources
- Word Processing
- Unit Histories
- And much more!
First time visitors can set up an account that will follow them throughout their military or Civilian career and PCS move. A photo ID proving an individual’s status is all that is needed to establish an account.
Robert F. Sink Library usage is open to Active Duty Military and their Family members, military Retirees, Civilian and contract employees and students enrolled in the programs at the Army Education Center. Robert F. Sink has 40 computers both Civilian and official access providing Internet, word-processing, CAC readers, printing, and scanners. Other services that are provided include: fax services, proctoring services, access to two photocopiers, and a microfilm and microfiche reader.
Robert F. Sink Library has a collection of nearly 70,000 volumes. Titles in the collection cover every conceivable subject area. While the aim of the facility is to provide the Fort Campbell community with the equivalent of a general public library found in Any town USA, the collection is understandably strong in military history and topics of interest to the Soldier and his/her Family.
We also have a video game collection that consists of over 100 Wii U, X Box1, and PS4 games, and a movie collection of thousands of DVDs and Blu Rays.
The Public Services Librarian strives to have the latest best-sellers available for check-out. Patrons can request titles they would like to see added to the collection.
Stop by the R.F. Sink Memorial Library to enquire and enroll in our FREE online services.
The following online services are available:
- We have Mango (over 70 different foreign languages and 21 English Language Learning courses)
- Learning Express: Test Prep (EBSCO) prepare for college, ASVAB, CLEP and DSST.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center (online repair guides)
- Tutor.com (free online tutoring service for K-12 students through college algebra, essay writing, calculus, physics and more)
- Overdrive (50,000+ eBooks, audio books, movies and periodicals for download)
- RBdigital - Thousands of eBooks, Audiobooks and eMagazines for download
- Ancestry Library Proquest Edition (unlock your Family's history)
More items are continually being added. Stop in and ask our trained staff on how to enroll.
Baby & Me Lapsit Lapsit is designed for our littlest patrons, below age 3, and is an early introduction to books, play, songs, and socializing in a library setting. Baby and Me Lapsit is a free program that meets every Wednesday at 10am.
Children's Story Time & Craft Children’s Story & Craft Time is a program designed for children ranging in age from 3 to 5. Children listen to stories and participate in a range of activities. Story & Craft Time is a free program that is held every Thursday at 10:30am and again at 1:30pm.
STEM NIght at the Library STEM Night at the Library is a program designed for the entire Family. You are invitied to join us for exploratory activities that make Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math FUN! STEM Night at the Library is a free program that meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6pm.
For more information on reoccurring events, call +1 (270) 798-5729
Homework Help & Databases for School Age Children
Sink Library offers a host of programs and services to help with homework:
- Tutor.com- Tutor.com is tutoring the way it was meant to be. You get an expert tutor whenever you need help, and you work one-to-one with your tutor in our online classroom on your specific problem until it's done. You never need to make an appointment—or even leave the house! Get help with:
- Math-Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics
- English-Essay Writing, Grammar, Literature
- Social Studies-U.S. History, World History
- Science-Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Standardized Tests-SAT, ACT, PSAT, NMSQT, and IB Advanced Placement State Standardized Tests
- Elementary Gale - Introduces elementary students to database searching with resources featuring age appropriate, curriculum-related content.
- Middle School in Context (Gale) - Covers a range of the most studied topics for middle schoolers including cultures, government people, history and science with newspaper articles.
- NoveList K-8 Plus Determine Lexile measures of books read. Find books to ready by grade level with Common Core and then curriculum connections.
- ScienceFlix - Gets students excited about all sciences with exciting articles, videos and projects.
- Teachables - Offers printable activities for any pre-k to 6th grade subject: math, science, reading comprehension, STEM and writing.
College and Adult Databases
My Library provides a wealth of online databases, ebooks, movies and music all accessible online. Please be advised that you must have a My Library account to access any of the links listed below. If you do not have a My Library account please visit the Robert F. Sink Memorial Library to have an account set up for you.
Ancestry Library Proquest Edition Access to more than 7 billion names but does not include access to documents or images.
Army Digital Media Library (Overdrive) Includes ebooks, audiobooks, videos, and music.
Chilton Library Get the detailed information you need to tackle vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Encyclopedia Britannica A fully searchable and browsable collection of authoritative references, including Britannica's latest article database, hundreds of articles not found in the print Britannica, Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (Tenth Edition), the Britannica Book of the Year, and thousands of links to other World Wide Web sites selected by Britannica editors. The online version of Britannica Online is continuously updated and enhanced on a daily basis with new articles, revisions, and related Internet sites.
Mango Languages A fun, fast, and effective way to learn a new language with over 60 foreign-language courses and 17 English lessons. First, create a Mango profile. Mobile users can download the "Mango Library" app available for AndroidT, iPhoneR, KindleT, NookR, and iPadR.
Morningstar Financial information about Mutual Funds and Stocks.
Academic OneFile(Gale) Millions of articles from 17,000 + scholarly peer-reviewed journals, popular magazines, and news sources in subject in areas such as criminal justice, economics, history, psychology and science.
Artist Works (RB Digital) Provides access to hundreds of video lessons in guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, bluegrass, classical, jazz, hip-hop and more.
Biography in Context Offers authoritative reference alongside magazine and journal articles, primary sources, videos, audio podcasts and images.
Consumer Reports Find the best deals, ratings, and reviews on thousands of popular consumer item
Fold3 Access US military records, including the stories, photos and personal documents of those who served from the Revolutionary War onward.
Weiss Ratings Financial literacy tools on retirement planning, home and mortgage, insurance strategies, and saving for your child’s education.
RBdigital Great Courses Hundreds of videos on subjects ranging from photography to physics, astronomy to art, history to health.
Robert F. Sink Memorial Library