- Rifle and Pistol Range – Fort Stewart
Rifle and Pistol Range - Fort Stewart
- Short Range: $10/ day (Time may be shortened during busy hours, or when a waiting list is established.)
- Long Range: $15 for a 2 hour block
To ensure a safe shooting environment, participants are required to have a second person on the range at all times, along with a POV which can be used in case of an emergency. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Here's what you do:
1) Visit bldg. 8325 (Low Country Adv) with a buddy to pay and pick up targets
2) Drive to the range & shoot
Rifle & Pistol Short Range
During the year, the range may be closed to facilitate mandatory controlled burning in the B4 training area down range. Dates are determined by weather & wind conditions. Shooters are encouraged to contact the Low Country Adventure Center at (912) 435-8205 to confirm range hours of operation before venturing out to shoot. The range will always reopen as burning is completed for the posted day.