- Recreation Checkout- Camp Pendleton
Recreation Checkout- Camp Pendleton
Recreation Checkout at Camp Pendleton assists with planning for a day trip, a week’s vacation, a unit function, or a birthday party. Check out trailers, gas grills, tables, chairs, camping gear, boats, and jump houses!
Rules & Policy
Loading, Transporting, and Unloading Inflatables are very heavy ranging from 200-400 lbs. Please remember it’s the patron’s responsibility to load and unload equipment for services rendered. A full size, open-bed pickup truck, and a minimum of two people capable of lifting 150 lbs. each is required for pick-up and return of larger items.
Return Times Patrons that have reserved inflatables are allowed to pick them up when the facility opens. Frequently, the unit you are returning is reserved by the next patron. Please ensure the prompt return of the inflatable.
Cleaning Please return inflatables clean and in the same condition as when checked out, as other patrons that have reserved an inflatable are picking up the same unit you are returning.
Silly string use is strictly prohibited and cannot be used in, on, or around any inflatable because it chemically bonds (like glue) to the inflatable’s vinyl surface. Silly string removal could cost the renter hundreds of dollars.
Inflatables Must Not Get Wet If the unit is to be used in an area with automatic sprinklers, please ensure the system has been shut off for at least one full day prior to and on the day of your event. The setup area must be dry. Wait until the dew has evaporated before setting up; takedown and secure indoors before it settles on the unit. Inflatables cannot be left outdoors overnight; indoors only.
Inflatable rentals require a $50 deposit per unit due at check-in which is refunded if the unit is returned in a clean and dry condition. Patron's understanding and compliance with these matters are greatly appreciated.
|Frozen||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Pirates of the Caribbean||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Justice League||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Hello Kitty||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Winnie the Pooh||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Lion King||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Toy Story||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Superman||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Batman||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Cars||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Spongebob Squarepants||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|The Little Mermaid||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Minnie Mouse||13′ x 13′||200 lbs.||$50/day|
|Toy Story||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Spongebob Squarepants||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Incredibles||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Shrek||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Disney Princess||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Funhouse||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Mickey Park||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Bubble Guppies||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Princess||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Brave Knight||15’x 15′||250 lbs.||$65/day|
|Batman w/ Slide||16′ x 19′||$75/day|
|Disney Fairies w/ Slide||16′ x 19′||$75/day|
|Slide||30′ x 15′ x 20′||375 lbs.||$75/day|
|Obstacle Course – Small||30′ x 15′ x 15′||260 lbs.||$75/day|
|Lil Pirates||22′ x 11′ x 12′||200 lbs.||$75/day|
|Princess Palace||16′ x 19′ x 11′||$100/day|
|Castle Combo||18′ x 19′ x 16′||380 lbs.||$100/day|
|Frozen Combo||18′ x 19′ x 16′||368 lbs.||$100/day|
|Cars Combo||18′ x 19′ x 16′||368 lbs.||$100/day|
|Joust Ring||27′ x 23′ x 4′||400 lbs.||$100/day|
|California Wave||35′ x 11′ 8′||200 lbs.||$100/day|
|Wet Slide||23′ x 13′ x 14′||290 lbs.||$100/day|
|Wet Slide – Small||21′ x 11′ x 14′||250 lbs.||$75/day|
|Batman Challenge||31′ x 16′ x 17′||485 lbs.||$150/day|
|Obstacle Course||50′ x 20′ x 20′||700 lbs.||$150/day|
|Combo Challenge||15′ x 19′ x 16′||325 lbs.||$100/day|
Combo Challenge Art Panel Options
- Military ID
- Deployment Orders
- Credit Card with your name on it
- Vehicle Registration with your name on it
- Current Proof of Insurance with your name on it
- Keys to door, ignition, and an anti-theft device (alarm remote, etc.)
- Advanced payment required for 6 months (length of deployment), and a credit card on file for Auto-Debit Billing, which will only take effect if your deployment goes beyond 6 months.
- Deployment storage applies only to POVS. It does not include trailers, boats, RVs, or other items.
- Storage of joint ownership property is authorized only with immediate family members or next of kin with Power of Attorney.
- Your vehicle can only be stored or removed by you or someone that is your Power of Attorney.
- We will store one additional vehicle for dependent spouses of deployed Service Members at the same rate with all the same requirements.
- The vehicle must be currently registered, insured, and operational.
- All vehicles are to be stored sitting on their tires – You are not allowed to put your vehicle up on blocks.
- Storage agreement paperwork will be initiated/completed only when the vehicle is stored. Due to peak storage, times allow 30 minutes to store your vehicle. The paperwork usually takes 5-10 minutes.
- We will disconnect the vehicle battery upon storage.
- We will also reconnect the battery, jump start, and air up tires as necessary upon removal.
- We do not periodically start or maintain the vehicle.
- If the vehicle is going to be covered with a car cover, extra tie downs are necessary to make sure it stays on. We do not take any responsibility for car covers.
- The vehicle’s fuel tank should be stored FULL of stabilized fuel (follow product directions).
- Place an opened box of fabric softener sheets or mothballs in the engine compartment to deter rodent activity.
- Close all interior vents and windows and with your hands make sure all doors, hatches.
Unit Gear Rentals
Recreation Checkout has everything necessary to enhance family days or unit events, all at no cost to you: inflatable jump houses, sumo suit games, E-Z UP canopies, coolers, towable propane and charcoal barbecues (with or without electric rotisserie), and non-towable griddles.
Connect with your Deployment Readiness Coordinator or Unit Readiness Coordinator in order to reserve your equipment. All Units reach out to their assigned Deployment Readiness Coordinator (DRC). Available gear for Units to review is found above. The DRC will fill out the unit gear request form and contract (found on the above website) and will submit them to their respective M&FP Coordinator. All Unit requests are placed on reserve at that time and reservations are made 30-days out as first come, first serve. Request agreement is between Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS), Marine Corps Base (MCB), Camp Pendleton, California, and the undersigned Uniformed/Deployment Readiness Coordinator (U/DRC) for the temporary loan of the Unit Gear.
- Gear can be picked up at 11 am and must be returned by 9:30 am.
- If a unit returns gear late, the unit will be put on a no use restriction for a 30 day period.
- If a unit returns gear late, causing another unit to miss their reservation, the late unit will be put on a no use restriction for 60 days.
- Any replacement costs for missing parts/pieces, and/or any damaged equipment will be charged to the respective U&FRF cost center.
- Recreation Checkout will not accept any form of payment from a Service Member or U/DRC’s private bank account or insurance carrier.
- Recreation Checkout will send an invoice for payment to the U/DRC prior to charging the unit cost center.
- Unit gear is expected to be turned in clean and in good working order at the time of drop-off.
- Units will not be held liable for broken or non-functioning equipment when the defect is caused by normal wear and tear.
- The DRC does not have to be present to pick up or drop off gear.
- The unit POC for pick-up and drop-off is expected to inspect the equipment along with a Recreation Checkout Staff member.
- The pick-up POC for the units will have the discretion to not accept gear that is not in good condition or not functioning properly.
- The DRC is ultimately responsible for the proper and timely pick-up, return, care of, and accountability of the equipment.
- The Unit Commander and U/DRC are responsible for the safety of anyone using the equipment.
- Recreation Checkout cannot be held liable for injuries or mishaps that occur during the use of loaned gear.
- It is incumbent upon the U/DRC to ensure that Service Members utilizing their POVs for pick-up or drop off have current registration, insurance, and license.
- The undersigned U/DRC, on behalf of the respective unit, agrees to accept financial responsibility for all equipment returned late, missing parts/pieces, or damaged and in need of repair.
- Fun equipment is available at a cost – please refer to our current price list and coordinate with your U/DRC for specific pricing, availability, and process.