|Issued by: United States Navy|
- Were established as a merger of personnelman (PN) and disbursing clerk (DK) ratings on October 1, 2005
- Perform clerical and administration duties involved in maintaining personnel records, preparing reports and accomplishing accounting procedures
- Counsel enlisted personnel concerning Navy ratings, training, advancement, awards, educational opportunities, and the rights, benefits and advantages of a Navy career
- Utilize and maintain current publications and directives pertaining to personnel administration and operate associated ADP equipment
- “Navy enlisted manpower and personnel classifications”. Bureau of Naval Personnel. US Navy. Retrieved 2007-01-11.