- Personal Training Fort Bragg
Personal Training Fort Bragg
Reach your fitness goals with a certified personal trainer! Training sessions are located at one of our 14 MWR fitness centers.
Don't know where to start? Start by getting a fitness assessment done by one of our personal trainers for $25. Sign up through WebTrac or at Hercules PFC.*
Open to DoD cardholders and their guests, ages 16+.
- Individual: Crush your goals by 1-on-1 training with a certified personal trainer to meet your maximum fitness level.
- Buddy: Make your sessions more fun by signing up with a buddy who has the same fitness goals (2 clients train together with 1 certified personal trainer).
Fort Bragg Family & MWR Personal Trainers
- Cecilia - A retired Air Force veteran with both undergraduate and graduate studies in Exercise Science who has worked in fitness in both her military and civilian careers. My focus is on improving body composition, increasing strength, cardiovascular and muscular endurance, creating a healthy lifestyle, and correcting/improving movement patterns causing muscular dysfunctions. Motto: You have to get uncomfortable to get comfortable.
- Khalil - Khalil is a NASM Master Trainer, who specializes in Performance Enhancement Training. He believes that it’s very important for people to move efficiently; therefore, building a strong foundation is a key element of his training. Khalil has more than 10 years of training experience, as well, he is a former Ft Bragg and All Army Boxer.
- Rachel - 20 years' experience as a personal trainer. Focuses are on muscular strength, endurance and competition training. Emphasis on the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Individual Personal Training Program
- $35 for 1 session
- $150 for 5 sessions
- $260 for 10 sessions
Buddy Personal Training Program (2 person max)
- $60 for 1 session
- $200 for 5 sessions
- $275 for 10 sessions
Personal Training Assessment
To sign up with one of our certified personal trainers, please visit WebTrac or in person at Hercules PFC.
* WebTrac is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer. When using a mobile device, for best viewing, click on "Back to Full Site" and then "Event Tickets".
Tel: +1 (910)394-4350