- Parent Central Services – Fort Campbell
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Parent Central Services - Fort Campbell
Parent Central Services - Fort Campbell
Parent Central Services
Begin your search and request child care at www.militarychildcare.com, even before you arrive on Fort Campbell and as soon as you find out you're pregnant or the adoption of a child.
Visit https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac103/wbwsc/Campbellcyms.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1 to make an appointment to register eligible children/youth and avoid the wait time of being a walk-in patron.
Parent Central Services provides information about Child and Youth Services (CYS) programs and assists parents in making the appropriate choices for their Family.
Visit MWR's CYS Online Services page to reserve hourly care, make payments, sign up for activities, view child care statements and much more!
CYS Services now offers a new online pre-registration service to begin the registration process, to pay your child care bill and more. PCS will assign you an initial username and password. Once you sign in for the first time you will be asked to personalize your account and you will have access to all of our online services which include: bill payment, tax forms, receipts, class sign-ups and much more.
New to Fort Campbell?
If you are new to Fort Campbell but have used CYS Services in another installation, you can ask that your child's file be transferred to CYS Services at Fort Campbell. This will expedite the enrollment process, since we will have you in our data base. For more information, please call Parent Central Services at +1 (270)798-0674.
The Outreach Services section of CYS Services offers assistance to patrons in locating childcare for their specific needs. Registration and placement of children in all CYS Services programs is done at Parent Central Services. The annual registration fee is currently being waived. A waiting list for full and part day programs is maintained through OS as well as referral information for on/off-post childcare programs.
FAQs, Fees, Forms & Links
In addition to Child Development Center fees, our current Fee Policy covers all Child & Youth Services Programs, including: Full Day, Part Day, Part Time, School Age, Hourly Care, Family Child Care Homes, Skies Unlimited Instructional Programs, Youth Services, and Youth Sports. The policy components covered by the current fee policy are:
- Child Development Center (CDC) Families may select a 2 or 4 week Leave/Vacation Fee Plan for each child enrolled in regularly scheduled child care programs. Selection will ONLY occur during the Family’s initial registration or re-registration for the upcoming 12 months. Once a Leave/Vacation Fee Plan is selected, it remains in effect for the entire registration year (12 months).
- Patrons provide their Total Family Income (TFI) information as part of their annual registration/re-registration process. The current TFI categories have been adjusted from last year to reflect a weighted average of the proposed military and civilian pay increases. The attached standard fee structure further clarifies the changes. Local Child & Youth Programs will provide additional information and assistance.
- Families with more than one child in full-day programs will receive a multiple child reduction discount, regardless of total family income. Deployment fee reductions are in effect, while military parents are deployed.
- Our Parent Participation program allows parents to earn a fee reduction for volunteering a minimum of 10 hours (10 points) to receive 10% reduction on one month’s fee for one child, generally in their own child’s program or on behalf of the entire CYS program. If a parent has earned 20 points, then the 10% fee reduction may be applied for one child over a 2 month period or applied for two separate children during the same month.
The Garrison Commander may authorize additional fee reductions for Families with temporary, documented financial hardships.
SY19-20 Fee Charts (.pdf)
CYS Parent Handbook FY18 (.pdf)
PCS MIAT for Parents (.pdf)
CYS Special Diet Statement (.pdf)
MAP Allergy Plan (.pdf)
Complete Diabetes Plan (.pdf)
MAP Seizure Plan (.pdf)