- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Airman and Family Readiness Center - Osan Air Base
Airman and Family Readiness Center - Osan Air Base
Bldg. 769 | 784-5440 Monday-Friday: 0800-1700
The Airman & Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) is a supporting agency open to active duty of all branches, retirees, DoD civilians, Guard and Reserve members on active tours, and eligible family members.
ORIENTATION & INFORMATION
- Osan’s Info Fair Check with the A&FRC for date Enlisted Club, Bldg. 917
- Pyeongtaek City Bus Tour Check with the A&FRC for date Enlisted Club, Bldg. 917
- Pre-separation and Transition Counseling
- VA Benefits
- Financial Planning
- Bundles for Babies
- Cultural Events
AIR FORCE AID SOCIETY
The Air Force Aid Society (AFAS) mission is to support Airmen and enhance the Air Force by relieving emergency financial distress. As the official charity of the Air Force, AFAS helps Airmen and their families achieve their goals and improves quality of life with proactive programs. To learn more about AFAS, donate, or apply for assistance Click Here.
- Education & Training
- Resume Development
- Interview Preparation
- Career Planning
- Volunteer Training & Opportunities
MILITARY LIFE COUNSELOR 784-5440
A private, solution-based, non-medical counseling service.