- Intramural Sports- NSB Kings Bay
Intramural Sports- NSB Kings Bay
Kings Bay Intramural Sports has a game for you. Socialize and stay fit at the same time. Participate in recreational and competitive leagues, intramural, extramural, and Tri-Base competitions.
Not quite ready for the big leagues? Don’t worry – there’s a game for you, too. Check out our Average Joe's Sports, which offers self-officiated sports programs like bowling, cornhole, dodgeball, innertube water polo (yes, it’s as fun as it sounds!), Ultimate Frisbee, and much more.
Synthetic Turf Field Quarter-Mile Track 3 Softball Fields 2 T-Ball Fields 7 Soccer Fields 4 Tennis Courts Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Courts
Dodgeball Ultimate Frisbee Basketball Softball Flag Football Volleyball Soccer Wallyball Golf Tennis Racquetball
Captain's Cup Award Tri-Base Competitions with NS Mayport and NAS Jacksonville All-Navy Sports Competitions
Commit to Being Fit
"Recommendations for Adults: Get at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes per week of vigorous aerobic activity, or a combination of both preferably spread throughout the week.
- Lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, dementia and Alzheimer’s, several types of cancer, and some complications of pregnancy
- Better sleep, including improvements in insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea
- Improved cognition, including memory, attention, and processing speed
- Less weight gain, obesity, and related chronic health conditions
- Better bone health and balance, with less risk of injury from falls
- Fewer symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Better quality of life and sense of overall well-being"