NS Rota Theater
CURRENTLY BOTH FLIX INDOOR THEATER IS CLOSED. FLIX DRIVE-IN THEATER IS NOW OPEN THURSDAY-SATURDAY NIGHTS.
Make sure you experience a movie night at Flix Movie Theater! Flix provides you with newly released movies for everyone to enjoy. With over 250 seats, you can comfortably enjoy the feature film by yourself or with your friends and family. Flix offers a variety of amenities including Club 43, a variety of packages for birthday parties, and all of your favorite concessions.
Club 43 can be reserved for birthday parties, special events, and special programming. When it’s not scheduled, Club 43 is available for general admission. Come inside Club 43 to enjoy our comfortable leather sofas or escape with a crying baby so you can continue to enjoy the film.
If you want to enjoy your movie with added comfort, you need a Premier Club Seat. We have 28 leather rocker recliners that are available until sold out.
Advance Ticket Purchase Policy: You can now buy an advance ticket for a movie that is being shown on the SAME day. These tickets are available for purchase one hour prior to the first film of the day. All standard conditions apply.
|Preschool (5 & Under)||FREE||FREE|
Did you know that MWR also has the only base drive-in movie theater in Europe? The drive-in theater showings are every Saturday at dusk. Arrive early and use the grills that are available to have a cookout with your friends and family. The drive-in theater is located near base housing. No Pets allowed (unless designated marked service animals); Movies can be heard over the radio at FM 101.1.
Please note that the drive-in theater is cash only.
*Flix is open to all patrons with base access
- G: All ages permitted. The film contains nothing most parents would consider offensive for their youngest children to see or hear. Nudity, sex scenes, and drug use are absent; violence is minimal; snippets of dialogue may go beyond polite conversation, but not go beyond common everyday expressions.
- PG: Parental Guidance Suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children. The film may contain some material parents might not like to expose to their young children. Explicit sex scenes and drug use are absent; nudity if present is seen only briefly; horror and violence do not exceed moderate levels.
- PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. The film rated may be inappropriate for preteens. Parents should be especially careful about letting their young children watch. Rough or persistent violence is absent; sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent; some drug use may be seen; some profanity may be heard. THEATER POLICY - Patrons must be at least 13 years old to view a PG-13 movie unaccompanied. Patrons under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 16 throughout the entire movie.
- R: Under 18 requires the under-aged patron’s accompanying parent or adult guardian. The film rated contains some adult material. Parents are urged to learn more about the film before allowing their children to see it. An R rating may be assigned due to, among other things, profanity, theme, violence, sexuality, or its portrayal of drug use. FLIX THEATER POLICY - Patrons must be at least 18 years old to view an R rated movie unaccompanied. Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by his/her parent or adult guardian throughout the entire movie.
- 18+: Entrance is for those 18 years and older. A valid ID is required. Regardless of movie rating, this is a children free movie time. No one under 18 admitted.