NS Rota Acquatic Center - Indoor PoolNew
THE INDOOR POOL IS OPEN BY RESERVATION ONLY.
Hours of Operation Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Closed U.S. Holidays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Eligibility U.S. active-duty military, dependents, DoD civilian and U.S retiree members may use the pool. 100 percent ID check.
- Reservations are required for entry and use. No walk-ins allowed.
- Reservations must be made by the individual request the reservation. No reservations can be made for friends, etc.
- Reservations can be made by calling 956-82-2129 or 727-2129 during normal operating hours.
- Reservations are for one 45-minute lap swimming time slot.
- Patrons must choose which lane distance they would like to reserve, 12 meter or 25 meter distance.
AQUATICS CENTER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Heated L-shaped indoor 25-meter pool, 12 ft. deep-end and seven swim lanes with five racing platforms.
- Our core workout station with a pull-up bar, stationary bikes, row machine, sit-up mats, TRX, and SPRI bands.
- Reservations are required for, Command PT/PRT, Specialized Unit Training, Navy 2nd Class Swim Test and groups of five patrons or more are required to e-mail or call Aquatics Staff to reserve any area of the facility.
- Six levels of (American Red Cross Learn to Swim) lessons are offered to children and adults throughout the year. See posted class dates and times.
- Outside patio area is available for PRT's, PT and group exercise sessions.