NS Mayport Outdoor AdventureNew
Whether you're an avid outdoors lover, complete novice, or somewhere in between, Outdoor Adventures has what you need to enjoy the great outdoors. Outdoor Adventures offer outdoor and party gear rental, clinics and classes to help you enjoy the area and also manage the Outdoor Area and the Autorama.
Get outside with rentals such as camping gear, including jon boats, boogie boards, canoes, kayaks, tents, fishing gear, campers, sleeping bags and more! Outside Adventures also supply party rentals including tables, chairs, BBQ grills, bouncy houses, coolers, canopies and more; available for your next party whether it be a retirement, reenlistment, hail and farewell or child's birthday.
Safety courses are required for all vessel rentals. Outside Adventures honors USCG courses, State of Florida Fish & Wildlife, and online courses at myfwc.com or boatus.org.
- Sea Otter Pavilion - adjacent to the Navy Lodge, behind Mayport Bowling Center.
- Sea Gull Pavilion - adjacent to the CPO Club
- Kavanaugh Park - located at the intersection of Maine Street and Massey Avenue, across from the Fire Station
- MWR Fishing Pier - adjacent to Lake Wonderwood
- Dolphin Run Jetties - on the river across from Pelican Roost RV Parks
*Contact Outdoor Adventures for rentals and reservations for our outdoor areas.
The Autorama is a place for the military community to buy and sell vehicles. Renting a spot to sell your vehicle is only $20 every 2 weeks. The lot is located on Massey Ave., next to Outdoor Adventures, bldg. 392. Call Outdoor Adventures to rent or buy today!
Outdoor Rental Equipment Party Rentals Inflatable Rentals Parks & Pavilion Reservations