NB San Diego Deployment SupportNew
FFSC is here to support commands, Sailors, and families with every element of deployment support. The following programs are available by request, and can be brought to commands or Family Readiness Groups/family events. Individual sessions are available to talk about the secrets to prepare or thrive during deployment and homecoming periods, practical and emotional secrets. Additionally, IA Deployment Consultants provide relative information and referral services, supporting the unique needs of the Individual Augmentee (IA) Sailor and their families throughout the IA deployment process. Call (619) 556-7404 to speak to an FFSC Deployment Consultant or IA Deployment Consultant today!
- Pre-Deployment Readiness Briefs
- Thriving during Deployment Workshops for Family Groups
- Command Return & Reunion Program for Returning Deployers
- Homecoming Workshop for Family Groups
- Departure and/or Homecoming Day FFSC Resource Tables
- Command Individual Augmentee Coordinator (CIAC) Support
- Consultations for Individual Augmentees (IAs) & Families
- Mobilization & De-Mobilization Briefs for Reserve Personnel
- Operational Stress Control Training
- IA Family Connection Events - Family meet for conversation, support, information and resources unique to the IA deployment process. Light refreshments and crafts for children are available.