- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Transition Assistance Program-NAS Oceana
Transition Assistance Program-NAS OceanaNew
This three-day workshop is the mandatory Transition Core Curriculum Course (formerly Transition GPS) for military members who are retiring or separating from the military. The course is comprised of one-day of Department of Defense Training (Pre-Separation Counseling, My Transition Overview, Skills Identification, and Financial Preparedness for Transition), one-day Veterans Administration (VA) Benefits, and Services Brief, and one-day Department of Labor (DOL) Employment Workshop.
TAP classes are held:
- Monday, 6:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Registration is Monday at 6:30 a.m.
See your Command Career Counselor for a quota, and to obtain workshop requirements that must be completed prior to attending TAP. For additional information, call (757) 444-3522/6089 or fax (757) 444-6095.