- Primary Care – NAS Jacksonville
Primary Care - NAS Jacksonville
Active duty are assigned to a Primary Care Manager (PCM) in Primary Care: (904) 546-7107
Primary Care has one Medical Home Port Team: Silver Team. It is the central resource for your health needs: urgent, preventive, and routine.
- Our team partners with you.
- You can choose your PCM.
- We work with you to coordinate care (including specialty care).
- We connect you to information and support.
- You and your PCM work together to develop a plan of care. This includes:
- tests and treatment;
- short-and long-term goals.
- A second opinion is available in our clinic.
For our Appointment Lines, 24/7 Nurse Advice Line, TRICARE Online Patient Portal, secure email messaging, and Pharmacy Home Delivery, please see the Getting Care page.