- Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) – NAS Jacksonville
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) - NAS Jacksonville
Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) - NAS Jacksonville
The Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) is a screening tool used by the armed forces to evaluate the individual medical readiness of their Service members. It can be conducted alone or can be combined with other individual medical readiness needs (e.g., dental exam and immunizations). Completed annually, the PHA consists of the following components for the Service member:
- A self-reported health status.
- Measurement and documentation of vitals (height, weight, BP)
- Vision screening
- Review of current medical conditions with healthcare provider.
- Focused exam of identified conditions (as required).
- Cardiovascular Screening Program Services (as required).
- Recommendations for improvement of identified health conditions.
- Behavioral health screen.