MultiCare Eatonville Clinic
MultiCare Eatonville Clinic's physician and staff are dedicated to providing quality care for your entire family. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with their patients to create the continuity of care, from infancy through adulthood.
Our clinic provides comprehensive services all in one location for the entire family. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care, from infancy through adulthood. You should make an appointment for:
- Common illnesses such as colds, flu, ear aches, sore throats, migraines, fever, rashes
- Treating or managing a chronic illness such as diabetes or heart disease
- Chronic pain (see your dentist about tooth or jaw pain or other dental issues)
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations and screenings
- A health problem where you need advice
If you are unsure which family care clinic is the one for you please visit When To Go To A Primary Care Provider, Urgent Care Or Emergency Department to learn more. If you would like more information on one of MultiCare’s Family Care Clinics, contact us at800-342-9919.