- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- MultiCare Bonney Lake Internal Medicine
MultiCare Bonney Lake Internal Medicine
MultiCare providers are committed to providing exceptional patient care and the highest quality medical services. We focus on your individual health needs, help you make informed decisions about your care and wellness, and give you the tools you need to take charge of your health. We're here to help you when you're sick, but we also want to help you develop healthy habits and maintain good health throughout your life.
Our clinic provides comprehensive services all in one location for the entire family. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care, from infancy through adulthood. You should make an appointment for:
- Common illnesses such as colds, flu, ear aches, sore throats, migraines, fever, rashes
- Treating or managing a chronic illness such as diabetes or heart disease
- Chronic pain (see your dentist about tooth or jaw pain or other dental issues)
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations and screenings
- A health problem where you need advice
If you are unsure which family care clinic is the one for you please visit When To Go To A Primary Care Provider, Urgent Care Or Emergency Department to learn more. If you would like more information on one of MultiCare’s Family Care Clinics, contact us at800-342-9919.