- Mountain Bike and Hike Trails – Fort Hood
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Mountain Bike and Hike Trails - Fort Hood
Mountain Bike and Hike Trails - Fort Hood
Face masks or coverings are required if 6 ft. distance cannot be maintained.
Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area trails are designed for any level of rider or hiker, ranging from novice to experienced.
- Check-in at the BLORA Reservation Office (main gate at the park entrance)
- Free for all patrons
- Riders under the age of 18 years old require adult supervision.
- Sign the required Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Pick up the Mountain Bike Trail Map.
- Bring your own bike and helmet or rent one.
- All equipment rentals prior to 8 a.m. must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Bikes are $10 for 2 hours or $20 for all day.
- Helmets are $1.
- First come, first served.
- Return all rental equipment and/or clear the range at the BLORA Reservation Office or call when finished riding the trails.