Majestically surrounded by indigenous rain forests above the historic town of Pilgrim's Rest, Mount Sheba offers cozy cottages. The area has abundant bird life. Protected Samango monkeys are also found here. For the energetic there is a 10km guided walk from Mount Sheba to Pilgrim's Rest once a week (weather permitting) with the option of a gold panning excursion.
- Arcade/game room (Onsite)
- Laundry facilities (Onsite)
- Medical facility (Offsite 37 Miles)
- Swimming pool (Onsite)
Well-appointed rooms and log fires lend a magical feel to units at Mount Sheba. Each unit offers a private patio from which to enjoy panoramic views of beautiful surroundings.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.