- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Military Child Care - Schofield Barracks
Military Child Care - Schofield Barracks
MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC) provides a single online gateway for families to access military-operated or military-subsidized child care options worldwide across all Services. The site enables families to create a household profile, conduct child care searches, submit requests for care, and manage their requests at any time and from any location.
This website offers a more streamlined approach to finding and requesting care, expedites placement through a standardized request process and waitlist management tools, and provides reports that help programs better plan for future placement needs.
Through MilitaryChildCare.com, eligible families can search and request care for full day and part day options in facility-based and home-based programs for children from birth through age 12. Families may remain on a preferred program’s waitlist even after being offered care or enrolling in another program.
All Families will use MilitaryChildCare.com to create or access their account when requesting childcare services at US Army Garrison Hawaii.
- Families can search a list of authorized Family Child Care providers in their neighborhood
- Families can also request full- and part-day care programs for children ages infant-5th grade (provides an anticipated date)
- Allows easy access to manage child care requests online
- Provides an anticipated placement time for programs with a waitlist
For assistance with creating or accessing your account, call the CYS Parent Central Services team at (808)655-5318 or (808)655-8380