Medical Clinic - Coast Guard Academy
The Clinic serves cadets and active duty military personnel including residential students at the Leadership and Development Center It is staffed by Public Health Service officers, Health Service technicians and support personnel. The Clinic provides the following services:
- Primary medical and dental care
- Preventive medicine
- Psychiatry and counseling
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Emergency medical services
- Lab testing
- Substance abuse prevention
- Sexual assault response coordination
- Sports medicine and concussion management
- Readiness management
0700–1115 Appointments 1130–1300 Lunch 1300–1515 Appointments (except Wednesdays)
Insurance and Referrals
All eligible beneficiaries are enrolled in the military’s Tricare health insurance program. Care outside the Clinic’s scope of practice, including specialty referrals, takes place off campus through the Tricare Network.
The on-site Health Benefits Advisor seamlessly manages off campus and specialty care referrals, including appointments, transportation, follow up and billing.