Kruger Park Lodge
Kruger Park Lodge is in the heart of the amazing South African wilderness, a stone's throw from the acclaimed Kruger National Park. The resort offers luxury in the midst of natural beauty featuring indigenous gardens, an abundance of birds and the Impala drinking at the Sabie River's edge. When you are not exploring the wilderness, play golf or tennis, swim in one of three pools, fine dine on site at the restaurant or relax with your family on a nature trail or playground. More adventurous guests can bike, river raft, or head to one of the many nature preserves nearby for a safari.
Kruger Park Lodge offers guests intimate or family-friendly cottages open to the river, golf course, or in the secluded woodland. You can choose from two to four bedrooms, luxuriously appointed for romance or fun with the kids. Every cottage has a kitchen and full bathroom, and there are spacious living rooms and dining areas. Interiors are decorated in modern African style for true mood and atmosphere. Enjoy the privacy, yet be a part of all the activities the resort offers, too. The views from your door are not to be missed.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- PLEASE NOTE - KPL Nature UNITS 80 to 87 are apartments and NOT freestanding units.Units 80, 82, 84 & 86 are downstairs and 81, 83, 85 & 87 are upstairs units with steep stairs. These units are only suitable for 2 adults & 2 children.
- It is recommended that you take your own bottled drinking water to the resort
- PLEASE NOTE - KPL Waever units 601 to 606 are apartment units and not free standing units. Units 601, 602 & 603 are downstairs and 604, 605, & 606 are upstairs