- Kelly Fitness Center – Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Kelly Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
Kelly Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland
** Effective 28 Mar: All JBSA Fitness Centers open for use by all eligible personnel at facility capacity of 50%
- EXCEPT: JBSA-FSH METC and JBSA-LAK Warhawk Fitness Centers continue to restrict access for retirees/AD dependents to non-peak time blocks only due to military usage
- Block times remain: 0900-100, 1300-1500 and 1900-close
- The remaining NINE (9) JBSA Fitness Centers now open to all eligible during operating hours
- Parent and Child Areas:
- Reopen w/room social distancing and time limit (1hr) per family as needed
- Beaver Fit remains open
- 24/7 Fitness Access remains closed
** Face coverings must be worn at all times in JBSA Fitness Centers except when in the showers, swimming or using cardio equipment.
** Due to COVID-19 guidance hours of operation may vary. Please call the Activity for current hours.**
Kelly Fitness Center is an open concept floor plan with cardio and strength equipment as well as the “Fitness on Request” system with different group classes taught by a virtual instructor. Outdoor basketball and volleyball courts and various instructor led classes are also available. They also offer 24/7 access with a CAC card registration.
Active duty members can register for their PT tests online at https://myfactracker.randolphfss.com.