- Jimmy Brought Fitness Center – Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Jimmy Brought Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston
Jimmy Brought Fitness Center - Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston
** Effective 28 Mar: All JBSA Fitness Centers open for use by all eligible personnel at facility capacity of 50%
- EXCEPT: JBSA-FSH METC and JBSA-LAK Warhawk Fitness Centers continue to restrict access for retirees/AD dependents to non-peak time blocks only due to military usage
- Block times remain: 0900-100, 1300-1500 and 1900-close
- The remaining NINE (9) JBSA Fitness Centers now open to all eligible during operating hours
- Parent and Child Areas:
- Reopen w/room social distancing and time limit (1hr) per family as needed
- Beaver Fit remains open
- 24/7 Fitness Access remains closed
** Face coverings must be worn at all times in JBSA Fitness Centers except when in the showers, swimming or using cardio equipment.
**Due to COVID-19 guidance, hours of operation may vary. Please call the Activity for current hours.
The Jimmy Brought Fitness Center has a main workout area for cardio and aerobics, weight lifting and leisure sports with a basketball court and racquetball courts. Fitness equipment orientation is provided monthly and covers the proper usage of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, along with an introduction into other fitness training concepts.
Active duty members can register for their PT tests online at https://myfactracker.randolphfss.com.