- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Indian Head Animal Hospital - Indian Head - NSF
Indian Head Animal Hospital - Indian Head - NSF
IHAH POLICIES REGARDING COVID-19
In an effort to keep our IHAH family healthy – both employees and clients, please read our policies to address the spread of the COVID-19 novel virus.
- There will be a maximum of two humans allowed inside with their four-legged family member(s)
- As a healthcare provider, we will continue to require masks to be properly worn inside at all times.
- ADMITTING APPOINTMENTS - (Surgery, Grooming, Exam, Boarding) - All forms must be completed 24 hours prior to your appointment, or our system will cancel your appointment (cancellation fees apply)
- Please call us when you get to our facility so we can check your pet in or help you. All communication will be done via phone.
- OUT-PATIENT APPOINTMENTS - please remain in your car and we (Dr and Technician) will call you on the phone number you provided. A team member will retrieve and return your pet from the car.
- ADMITTING APPOINTMENTS - (Surgery, Grooming, Exam, Boarding) - the receptionist will need to double check information before you leave. A team member will retrieve your pet from the car. All forms must be completed 24 hours prior to your appointment, or our system will cancel your appointment (cancellation fees apply).
- PICK UP ONLY - (Meds or Pets) - please call us and we will bring your pet or medication out to you.
- We understand families want to be supportive of their pets but, please limit the number of people accompanying your pet to the hospital.
- Telemedicine will continue to be available to our existing clients and patients that we have seen in the last 12 months.
- Telemedicine is not indicated for life threatening emergencies, situations where blood work, radiographs or a full physical exam are required. Telemedicine is indicated for "minor" problems like ear infections, some skin infections, small lacerations, uncomplicated urinary tract infections, etc.
- Download the TeleVet APP, create an account, and request an appointment. Telemedicine appointments are 20 minutes long.
- Prescription refill requests require at least 24 hours notice. Any requests made with less than 24 hours will be considered "urgent" requests and will be assessed an Urgent refill fee.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE SICK OR NOT WELL
- Please do not visit our hospital if you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness.
- If your pet is sick or needs immediate attention and you are not well or have been around others who are not well, you must call the clinic and inform us so we can determine how best to safely help your pet.
Employees are not allowed to work with any symptoms of illness. Rest assured that we are taking all precautions to protect you when you visit our clinic.