- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- ID Cards / DEERS- Joint Base Langley-Eustis
ID Cards / DEERS- Joint Base Langley-Eustis
There are several ID Card Issuance Offices located across the Hampton Roads Region. Use the following link to search for locations nearest you.
Sponsors who need dependent ID cards reissued may complete in advance the DD Form 1172-2 and have it available for family members to be seen at an appointment or during walk-in hours.
- Ages 21 – UP must have 2 forms of IDs (1 unexpired official picture + 1 official picture/non-picture) that bear the same reflected in DEERS. This also includes all CAC holders & spouses.
- Ages 18-20 must have (2) unexpired official PHOTO ID. Example: Unexpired Driver’s License; State ID; Valid Passport
- Ages 10 -17 require (1) an official form of Identification. Example: Birth Cert or SSN Card
For Appointments: Rapids ID Card Office Online: https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/#/
Walk-in Hours: Mon: 0930 – 1500 Tue: 0930 – 1500 Wed: 0830 – 1500 Thur: 0930 – 1500 Fri: 0930 – 1500
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING WALK-INS
Appointments: Mon: 0830 – 1545 Tue: 0830 – 1545 Wed: 0830 – 1545 Thur: 0830 – 1545