Holiday Club Saariselkä
Holiday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel in Europe, if not the world. It enjoys a truly unique setting surrounded by Lapland's pristine fell country. Here visitors enjoy a wonderful range of experiences all year round. After a day spent exploring fell country,you can retire to the warm waters and tropical atmosphere of the spa and sample the range of wellness services it offers. If you have enough energy left, visit the adjacent indoor sports arena features badminton, tennis, indoor hockey and volleyball courts. Then settle back to marvel at the spectacular northern lights.
- ATM/banking (Onsite)
- Billiards or pool table (Yes)
- Car Rental (Offsite 19 Miles)
- Jacuzzi/Hot tub (Nearby)
- Medical facility (Nearby)
- Nightclub (Onsite)
- Sauna (Yes)
- Spa (Onsite)
- Sport Courts / Grounds (Onsite)
- Steam Room (Yes)
- Swimming pool (Nearby)
The resort has studios, one, two, three and four bedroom units all with sets of twin beds and sofabeds, one set being on the loft. All units are located in terraced houses and have the authentic cottage feeling in decoration and furnishing. All units have TV, telephone,washing machine, drying cabinet, private sauna with shower room and full kitchen.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- 1-31.5.2012 Spa will be open from 4pm until 8pm Mon-Sat and closed on sundays.