Holiday Club Pyhäniemi
Set in the beautiful Finnish countryside and on the shore of Lake Kankarijärvi, Holiday Club Pyhaniemi offers visitors an idyllic getaway with all the outdoor activities you can enjoy in this majestic region. Swim, boat, fish, water ski, or sunbathe on the sandy shores of the lake, or try the fun waterslide. The resort offers tennis, mini golf, cycling, and a 26-mile fitness trail for hiking in summer and cross-country skiing in winter. There are a playground, snack bar, and laundry facilities on-site. The resort also offers Internet access and DVD rentals. Horseback riding, live entertainment, exercise facilities, and grocery and convenience stores are all close by.
- ATM/banking (Offsite 2 Miles)
- Car Rental (Offsite 17 Miles)
- Medical facility (Offsite 3 Miles)
- Movie rental (Onsite)
- Nightclub (Onsite)
- Sauna (Yes)
Enjoy a peaceful, lakeshore retreat in a comfortable log cabin, beautifully furnished and appointed with a sauna, terrace, and natural stone fireplace. Choose a studio that can accommodate 2 people, a one-bedroom unit for up to 4 people, a two-bedroom unit for up to 6 people, a three-bedroom unit for up to 8 people, or a four-bedroom unit that can accommodate up to 10 people. The units feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave oven and dishwasher, telephone, television, towels, linens, and housekeeping services.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- It is mandatory to inform your arrival time latest one day before check in day ifarriving after 8PM to tel +358-3 444 0206 or by email email@example.com in order to arrange Key delivery. If late arrival is not informed resort will charge an extra fee.Reception opening hours are Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday 12-18.00, Friday 12-20.00, Saturday 12-20.00, Monday closed
- Emergency number only for urgent cases is +358 40 561 9751.
- The restaurant is closeduntil 31 st of October and will be open again from November 2013.