Holiday Club Kalajoki
The resort is located on the shores of the Gulf of Bothnia in an area well known for its beach and leisure facilities. The Finnish west coast claims to be one of the sunniest regions in northern Europe in summer, where the sun shines for practically 24-hours a day. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area.
- Jacuzzi/Hot tub (Nearby)
- Medical facility (Offsite 4 Miles)
- Sauna (Yes)
- Spa (Nearby)
- Swimming pool (Nearby)
- Beach (Nearby)
- Cross Country Skiing (Nearby)
- Fishing (Nearby)
- Golf (1 Miles)
- Horseback Riding (Nearby)
- Playground (Nearby)
- Squash (Nearby)
- Tennis (Nearby)
- Windsurfing (Nearby)
Each of the two story units at the resort has a terrace and is well-equipped with a sauna, television and video player.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- The reception and key collection is changing location:New location is:Finlandia Hotelli RantakallaMatkailutie 150 85100 Kalajoki puh./tel. 08-466 642 mailto: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease inform resort about late arrival.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.