- Heritage Cottages – NAS Jacksonville
Heritage Cottages - NAS Jacksonville
he Heritage Cottages, a Navy Getaways Destination, have 16 furnished units including 2 wheelchair accessible units available for military families, retirees and Department of Defense personnel at very affordable prices. The cottages feature two-bedrooms, one bath, a fully furnished kitchen, washer and dryer, screened porch, TVs, Wi-Fi and sleep up to six.
STAY! PLAY! RELAX!
- Spacious common area to spend quality time with friends and family
- Conveniently located next to the Naval Hospital
- Close proximity to downtown Jacksonville and historic Avondale
- Convenient to area malls and restaurants
- Access to MWR recreational opportunities such as restaurants, bowling, golf, indoor and outdoor pool (seasonal), fitness center, base gym, marina and more.
ABOUT YOUR STAY
- Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents, Department of Defense (DoD) Civilians, DoD Contractors attached to NAS Jacksonville and their guests are eligible to stay.
- Housekeeping is provided 7 days a week, with limited service on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Linens, pillows, blankets, towels, paper products, soaps and laundry detergent are provided for your convenience.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Cottages. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside each cottage, including the screened-in patio.
- Reservations can be made up to one year in advance for Active Duty and up to six months in advance for non-active members.
- Check-in and check-out at the Navy Gateway Inns & Suites (NGIS), Building 845 on Mustin Road. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Contact NGIS for the pet policy.