Harrisburg Military Post
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harrisburg Military Post is a historic National Guard armory complex and national historic district located at Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It serves as the headquarters for the 28th Infantry Division. The complex consist of ten buildings, six of which are contributing to the historic place. The contributing buildings were built between 1929 and 1938. They are the three-story, French Renaissance-style Administration Building (1938); Warehouse (1933); Tudor Revival-style Gun Shed (1930); Stable No. 4 (1932); Stable Nos. 2 and 3 (1930); and Stable No. 1 (1929).
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.