- Group Fitness Classes Fort Bragg
Group Fitness Classes Fort Bragg
Notice on Group Fitness Passes: The expiration date for Group Fitness passes purchased prior to March 23, 2020, will be extended due to COVID-19 closure. More details on the extension will be available once the program's resume.
Classes are open to DoD ID cardholders and their guests, ages 16 years and older.
Group fitness classes on Ft. Bragg are held at Hercules PFC, Towle Courts PFC, and Tolson Indoor Pool.
- More to come at a later date.
- Athletic Step A simple and fun class using a height-adjustable step. Great functional workout to tone the lower body and increase overall conditioning.
- Aqua Cycle Tired of the normal cycle class? If the answer is “yes”, then join us for Aqua Cycle! A challenging and restorative alternative to your normal cycle class.
- Aqua Zumba Brings new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. It combines Zumba rhythm and dance steps with a pool party. Fun but challenging, water-based, body- toning workout.
- BARRE- Ballet- inspired moves with elements of Pilates, dance, yoga, and strength training.
- Boot Camp Interval training alternating various body sculpting moves and aerobic exercises on the step, with barbells, bands, or weights.
- BOGA Flow A floating Yoga class! BOGA Flow is essentially Yoga on a BOGA Mat in the water and is an exciting new way to enhance your current yoga practice. The BOGA board is large enough and sturdy enough to support someone standing on it. Yoga practices on a board floating in the water help to improve concentration, balance, and core strength. All levels from beginner to advanced yogis welcome and encouraged to try a class.
- Burn & Firm Cycle A challenging cycle workout with emphasis on shaping the glutes and legs. Intervals on the bike are combined with squats, lunges, and plyometric off the bike.
- Cardio Kickboxing Anaerobic exercise combined with boxing and traditional martial arts movements. Strengthen and tone your muscles with a variety of punches, strikes, and kicks to develop killer legs, toned arms, and abs.
- Core Utilizing both the mat and the stability ball, this low impact class provides high impact results! The focus of exercises activates all the core muscles using a variety of sequences, leaving you feeling strong, flexible, and balanced.
- Cycling Cycling is more than just a workout. Each session has a specific purpose and is carefully designed and timed to energize, challenge and empower students to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Dance & Tone Full body high energy class where you can dance to great music and tone your muscles using hand weights at the same time. Come join the party!
- HIIT High-Intensity Interval training, a total body, aerobic, and strength conditioning workout. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
- Devised to utilize both the mat and stability ball, this low impact class provides high impact results! The principles of Pilates are applied in sequences that activate the core muscles leaving you feeling strong, flexible, and balanced.
- PiYo PiYo is a hybrid, athletic workout, which combines the mind/body practices of yoga and Pilates, as well as the principles of stretch, strength training, conditioning and dynamic movement. During a PiYo class, you will find yourself standing in a yoga pose one minute, and down on the floor in a Pilates pose the next!
- Prenatal Yoga This is a wonderful way to connect with yourself and your baby for the journey that lies ahead! No previous yoga experience is necessary to participate in yoga classes for pregnancy.
- Sculpted The original full-body barbell workout. Sculpted are a total body strength and conditioning workout combining the benefit of traditional weight training for that lean, tone look with fast results.
- Strength & Cardio This class will push you by training hard using a variety of cardio (high intensity), strength (w/weights, bands, or body strength), and core. You will feel like a champion after this class.
- StrollerFit Functional, total-body conditioning workout designed for moms with kids in tow. Workout includes strength training and cardio, all while entertaining little ones safely secured in their stroller.
- Strong by Zumba STRONG by Zumba ® is a revolutionary high-intensity workout led by music to motivate you to crush your ultimate fitness goals.
- Temple Building Dance Fitness Temple Building Dance Fitness offers a high intensity, cardio inspired workout to Contemporary Gospel and Gospel Hip Hop music. Our goal is to lift your spirits with encouraging music while building strength and endurance in your body with a variety of exercises. We are family-friendly and all skill levels and abilities are welcome!
- Ultimate Workout This is a high intensity, heart-pumping interval training that will chisel your muscles. It’s a workout on fire!
- Water Aerobics Take the plunge and try this low-impact workout that builds muscle strength and boosts your endurance. Each water aerobics class includes a warm-up, cardio and strength-training exercises, and a cooldown.
- Yoga (Flow & Hatha) Yoga increases flexibility while building strength and stamina through various poses and postures. Yoga also helps improve posture, rejuvenates energy level, relieves stress, reduces fatigue, and/or chronic pain. A Flow class links movement and breath. This class will heat the body. A Hatha class focuses on the breath and poses. Poses are held longer and is gentle yoga.
- Zumba® Zumba® (Zumba® Latin Dance-Fitness) fanatics will experience an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!
- WELLBEATSTM ( FREE Virtual Class)
- TKO (kickboxing conditioning) TKO is a non-stop movement to channel one’s inner fighter. Benefit from the power behind the punch and total-body training. A fusion of martial arts disciplines, each class includes a combination of punches, kicks, strikes, and techniques for a knockout experience.
- Rev (performance cycling) Experience the ‘best ride’ of your life with our Rev cycling classes. Maximize calorie burn and increase cardio and muscle endurance with our unique mix of sprints, climbs, intervals, drills, terrain, and technique training to challenge you in every class.
- Fusion (yoga/pilates meld) Invigorating and vitalizing, each WELLBEATSTM Fusion class is the perfect integration of yoga and Pilates exercises, with attention to breath, form, flow, and body balance.
- Stomp (all-around step) WELLBEATSTM Stomp is truly a ‘step revival’… as the step was originally meant to be taught - Go up, over, and around the step for a total body, cardio-driven workout. Easy to follow yet inventive step patterns make Stomp doable and fun! Give this fresh take on step a try!
Prices & Purchase Options
- $4 per class
- Payment options:
- Debit or credit card at Towle Courts PFC, Hercules PFC, and Tolson Indoor Pool.
- Tokens at Hercules PFC and Towle Courts PFC. Single class tokens are available for purchase via token dispensers located at both Hercules PFC and Towle Courts PFC. Exact change in one, five, or ten-dollar bills is required for token purchases.
- 10 class pass: $35 ($3.50 per class)
- 20 class pass: $50 ($2.50 per class)
- Purchase class passes via a debit or credit card at the following locations:
- Class passes expire 1-year from the date of purchase.
Event prices may vary and are available for purchase through WebTrac or at Hercules PFC and Towle Courts PFC. Pricing does not apply to WELLBEATSTM virtual group fitness classes. WELLBEATSTM classes are free.
Hourly Child Care Options
Interested in group fitness classes but need hourly child care? Hourly child care options are available through CYS. Children must be registered with CYS. For more information, visit Hourly Care.
For more information, contact:
- Hercules PFC at +1 (910)394-2892
- Towle Courts PFC at +1 (910)432-6493
- Tolson Indoor Pool at +1 (910)643-8533
- Fitness Program Specialist at +1 (910)394-4350
Do you have a comment about the group fitness classes? If so, say it on ICE (Interactive Customer Evaluation).