- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- General Smalls Inn- Joint Base Langley-Eustis
General Smalls Inn- Joint Base Langley-Eustis
Welcome to the Fort Eustis General Smalls Inn. We hope your stay with us is an enjoyable and comfortable experience. Our front desk is available to answer any of your lodging questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The General Smalls Inn accepts reservations for all military duty personnel in a PCS or TDY status, DoD Civilians attending conferences, and hospital visitors. Reservations are accepted 24/7. You may also fax in your reservation with a copy of your orders. Reservation availability is on a first-come-first-served basis. Check-in time is 1400 hours and check out is 1100 hours.
Upon making a reservation, each traveler is issued a reservation number as confirmation. When accommodations are not available, guests are issued a Statement of Non-Availability Number (SNA) to include in their TDY reimbursement documentation and/or future reference. DVQ reservations are handled by JBLE Protocol.
Please be advised that Air Force Services Center is anticipating a room rate adjustment in the very near future. In the event of a rate change, all in-house guests will be notified. We will provide Space-A guests the option to continue their stay at the new rate or check out. Accounts will be corrected to reflect the rate change amount the date the change becomes in effect.
General Smalls Inn
Lodging Space Available Policy
With the upcoming Summer vacation season fast approaching we wanted to make sure everybody was aware of the Lodging Space Available Room Reservation Policy.
Lodging will accept and confirm reservations for Priority 2 (space available) guests according to the guidelines outlined in AFI 34-246, Table 3.1. Priority 1 customers will not “bump” Priority 2 customers with confirmed reservations, nor will they bump them once they are assigned quarters for a specific period of time, except in times of contingency, emergency, or when the installation commander determines higher priorities exist. If Projected Occupancy is:
Space-Available Reservations may be accepted:
86% or greater Up to 3 days in advance
81% to 85% Up to 7 days in advance
66% to 80% Up to 14 days in advance
51% to 65% Up to 30 days in advance
50% or less Up to 120 days in advance
NOTE: Managers have the option to extend these windows if the opportunity exists based on seasonal occupancy.
Amenities & Rooms
On-site Fitness Room
Free Fax and Printing Service
Free in Room Coffee
* All Extended Stay rooms are furnished with a telephone, television, DVD player, high-speed internet access, a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and coffee maker, an iron and ironing board, single bath, and a queen-size bed.
* Double occupancy room furnished with a telephone, television, DVD player, high-speed internet access, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and a queen-sized bed.
* All suites include living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, furnished with a telephone, television, internet access capabilities, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and queen size bed.
* The General Smalls Inn has eight handicap accessible rooms.