- Freedom Park – Joint Base Lewis McChord
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Freedom Park - Joint Base Lewis McChord
Freedom Park - Joint Base Lewis McChord
- Playground, Skate Plaza and Picnic Area: Daily from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Splash Park: Daily from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Splash Park's water fountains and sprays are a fun way to cool off on hot days! Touch any of the red poles to start the water. The waters generally operate from Memorial through Labor Day. If days are warm enough, the park opens before Memorial Day.
- Fully wheelchair-accessible
- Restrooms are nearby
- No lifeguard on duty
The Picnic Area has shade and a patio with tables and benches. You can bring your own picnic or purchase food from the nearby Strike Zone Café in Bowl Arena Lanes. There's also space for your own lawn chairs and blankets to spread out and enjoy the day.
Skateboard Plaza is the go-to spot for skateboarding and trick-biking. It's located behind the Splashpark and playground.
The Playground is open year-round. The playground has a soft "fall zone" and is fully wheelchair-accessible, including the swings.