Fort Wolters

E Updated
Fort Wolters

Installation Listings

Installation Listing Category

Geographical Address

State
Public Address
Reynolds Mineral Wells, TX 76067
latitude
32.84
longitude
-98.04

Contact Info

Fort Wolters was a United States military installation four miles northeast of Mineral Wells, Texas. Originally named Camp Wolters, it was an Army camp from 1925 to 1946. During World War II, it was for a time the largest infantry replacement training center in the United States.

Map

Swap Start/End

User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
To write a review please register or