- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Fort Carson Military Family Life Counselors (MFLC)
Fort Carson Military Family Life Counselors (MFLC)
Child & Youth Behavioral (CYB) Military Family Life Counselors (MFLC) provide broad-ranging support to military children and youth and to the Family members and other adults who support them. They are available at no cost to assist children, youth, parents and family members.
COVID-19 Update to Service Delivery
Military & Family Life Counselor (MFLC) services are expanding to provide continuity of care to our community as we continue to navigate the worldwide impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. MFLCs and Youth Behavioral MFLCs (CYB-MFLCs) will provide temporary telehealth services (includes telephonic and video non-medical counseling) where face-to-face support is restricted and/or unavailable. Service details are as follows:
Support for Adults:
- Telephonic and video non-medical counseling
Support for Children and Youth:
- Individual video non-medical counseling sessions for minors age 13 to 17 (parent or guardian must be available at the start of each video session to give parental consent and provide line of sight requirements)
- Family video non-medical counseling for minors 6 to 12 years of age (parent or guardian must attend each session)
For more information on MFLCs visit ACS's Military Family Life Counselor website.