Fort Carson Employment Readiness
Unlock Your Potential!
Employment Readiness Program (ERP) provides career assistance to Soldiers, Family Members, DOD Civilians, Retirees, and Reservists. Employment Readiness Specialists provide workshops as well as one-on-one appointments to assist with job searching, resumes, interviews, networking, as well as career skills development. ERP maintains partnerships with local and national employers and agencies in order to share job opportunities.
Additional services include:
- Education and certification resources
- Classes on self-assessment, career exploration, civilian and federal resume writing, networking.
- One on one resumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computer lab with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials (not currently available due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Weekly posting of Hot Jobs
Contact ERP for an appointment or check out the Employment Readiness classes on the calendar.