- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Colorado State University - Pueblo - Fort Carson
Colorado State University - Pueblo - Fort Carson
The Division of Extended Studies extends the academic expertise of the University to students throughout southern Colorado, the nation and world with high quality educational programming that fully develops student knowledge, achievement and success.
Our world-class faculty and staff come together from all of our program areas and locations to strategically deliver our vision, mission, values and goals to each and every one of our students across the globe.
The Division of Extended Studies shares and supports the University's vision that the Colorado State University System will be the premier system of public higher education in the nation.
The Colorado State University-Pueblo Division of Extended Studies recruits, retains and transforms students in all cash funded and select state supported academic and professional programs offered outside of the geographic boundaries of the Pueblo Campus, as well as on-campus cash funded programs, including instruction delivered by technological means. The Division conducts itself in accordance with the Colorado State University Board of Trustees' policies, Colorado Comission of Higher Education policies, and state law in regards to, but not limited to, tuition, student fees, new program approval, record keeping, and academic credit for 3rd party courses.
We value our Students, Faculty and Staff in the pursuit of:
- Collaborative learning partnerships with University faculty, departments, schools and colleges, as well as select external organizations;
- Programmatic innovation and flexibility;
- Academic excellence;
- Professional competence;
- Financial sustainability.
Goals and Objectives
Our goal is to penetrate deeply into the Military, K12 and location-bound student marketplaces with the objective of increase enrollments in all of our cash-funded and resident instruction program areas:
- Colorado Springs Resident Instruction
- Tower Location
- Department of Defense Resident Instruction
- Air Force Education Centers
- Army Education Centers
- English Language Institute
- External Degree Completion and Independent Study
- Non-credit Institutes
- Senior to Sophomore - High School Honors / Early College
- Teacher Education Institute
The Division of Extended Studies is an integral part of the Colorado State University-Pueblo Strategic Plan, focusing on the seven strategic initiatives of Academic Excellence, Student Access and Success, Diversity, Image Building, Community Engagement, Resource Management and Shared Governance while consistently valuing accountability, civic responsibility, a customer focus, freedom of expression, inclusiveness and diversity, innovation, integrity and mutual respect, opportunity and access, and excellence in teaching and research.