- Before and After School Care Programs – Fort Carson
- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Before and After School Care Programs - Fort Carson
Before and After School Care Programs - Fort Carson
These programs are nationally accredited through the Council on Accredidation (COA) and are available for children in first-grade through fifth-grade.
- Hours of Care:
- Before school beginning at 0545 hours (5:45 AM).
- After school until 1800 hours (6:00 PM).
- Children who are not transported by D-8 are walked to school by CYS staff. Parents must transport children not enrolled in on-post District 8 schools.
- Care provided 0545 hours (5:45 AM) through 1800 hours (6:00 PM) during District 8 school breaks.
- School-Out Days & Summer: Cost for care provided during District 8 school-out days & breaks is included in your before-and-after school enrollment. Separate fees apply for summer care.
- Children not enrolled in the before and after school program may still participate in school break and summer programming for a fee. Go to the blue banner below titled "Summer Camps" for more information.
- Cost: Based upon total family income.
- You must visit Parent Central to determine your fee category. Click here for required paperwork.
- Occasional Users:
- Definition: Children (first-fifth grade) not enrolled in the Before/After School Program who may want to participate in some of this programming.
- Authorized 4 FREE hours of care per month available before, after, and school-out days following the D8 schedule.
- Online Reservations (WebTrac): Click here.
- Phone in Reservations: Call +1(719)526-6610.
- Boys and Girls Club of America (BGCA)/4H:
- Authorized an additional 10 FREE hours per month to participate in BGCA/4H scheduled programming M-F, 4PM - 5PM.
- We encourage you to call or visit our School Age Centers (Mesa or Patriot) for program information.
- Registration: Click here.
- Inclement weather: Click here.
- Immunizations: Go to the blue banner below titled "Immunizations" for more information.
- Meals/Snacks provided: For the Fall/Winter Menu - Click here
The below links are to the 2020 Summer Camp brochures. Check back in Spring of 2021 for information about 2021 Summer Camps!
Click here for the MESA summer camp brochure.
Click here for the PATRIOT summer camp brochure.