- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Fort Bliss Stout Physical Fitness Center
Fort Bliss Stout Physical Fitness CenterNew
1. Facilities are available for the use by active duty, retired, reserves
military and Family members, and DA civilian employees of Fort Bliss. DOD
contracted employees, technical representatives, employees of military
banking facilities and credit unions. Contracted companies who have an
extended contract with Fort Bliss (3-5 years) and a physical building/office
provided by Fort Bliss may request use of physical fitness centers. These
contractor's must provide a list of employees and a photo copy of the
company's ID card to the sports branch. Reference AR 215-2, Chapter 2, Para 2 - 3.
2. 100% ID Card check will be required of all patrons. All Physical Fitness
Centers, and Aquatics Facilities are required to maintain 100% ID card
checks during normal operating hours.
3. Authorized patrons (active duty, retirees, and reserve military and their
family, DOD Civilians) who wish to have guests in installation physical
fitness centers will adhere to the following policy:
a. Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest at all
times while in the facility. Guests and sponsor must enter and depart the
facility at the same time.
b. DOD Civilians are authorized to bring their immediate family
members as guests, unlimited times per month. Immediate family member is
defined as a spouse or a child under the age of 22.Spouse or child must
bring some type of identification so staff can verify family member.
Cardholder is responsible for their family member and must remain in
facility with this person.
c. Guests are intended to be occasional users of the facility only.
Occasional users are defined as guests who utilize the facility no more than
four times in a one month period. All personswishing to bring a guest
must possess a valid military ID card. All guests must show a valid picture
d. Active duty military, retirees, and reserve military, and their
family members who are 18 years of age or older may have no more than two
(2) guests per visit. All other authorized patronsmay not sign in more
than two (2) persons. DOD contracted employees, technical representatives,
employees of military banking facilities and credit unions are not
e. Exceptions to the above policy may be considered on case by case
basis by the Director.
f. Guests and sponsors will complete a guest data sheet when they
enter the facility, which includes a "hold harmless" agreement releasing
this installation from claims against loss, damages,or personal injury.
- Three full-size indoor basketball courts
- Two full-size outdoor basketball courts
- Five racquetball courts
- Three volleyball courts
- Stair steppers
- Elliptical machines
- Cross trainers
- Stationary bikes
- Summit trainers
- 31 Spin bikes
The Cardio Loft is outfitted with wall-mounted televisions for added entertainment.
- Hammer Strength, Life Fitness, and Samson Equipment
- Power platforms with Eleiko weights for Olympic weightlifting and power lifting
- Circuit training
- Free weight area: dumbbells, benches, platforms, and a large assortment of bars, plates, and bumper plates