- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- RV Park and Family Campground - Fort Bliss
RV Park and Family Campground - Fort Bliss
The Fort Bliss RV Park office is open daily and offers an after-hours night host to assist late arrivals.
Active duty military and retirees can now sign in their immediate family members, who want to utilize the Fort Bliss RV Park, on a space available basis.
PATHS Across America, is a great reference web site that lists all the needed information to plan a weekend outing or cross country vacation staying on military installations along the way.
- 133 pull-through, full-hookup spaces complete with electricity, water and sewer conveniences
- Family room
- Dump station
- Laundry & kitchen
- RV Storage with 24-hour access
- Community bath house
- Private bathrooms
- Two Laundry facilities
- A family room with kitchen extras
- Free WiFi access in the family room
- Work out equipment to include stair stepper, bike, two elliptical machines and two treadmills
- Public restroom and shower facilities, and a small playground
- Two outside pavilion areas with built-in grills
- A doggie walk is also available (please pick up after them as a courtesy to others)
|Senior Pass/Access Pass for disabled patrons||$19||$114|
|Sponsor Relatives (limited to blood relatives)||$25||$150|