- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Fort Bliss Parent and Outreach Services
Fort Bliss Parent and Outreach Services
Making an Appointment
Registration is handled through an appointment system.
- Registration requires approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- You will need to show a valid military ID card, child's immunization record and current pay statement for all working family members.
- Swipe cards will be used for full time care.
- The registration is good for one year and is transferable to other Army installations.
- Registration must be renewed each year.
- File changes (ie: change in employment, change of address, spouse employment) must be reported to the Parent Central Office immediately.
1. Make an appointment at Parent Central Services by calling +1 (915)568-4374
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all CYS programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with CYS Services and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC), Family Child Care (FCC), School-Age Centers (SAC)
- Youth Programs (Middle School and Teens)
- SKIES Instructional Classes (age 18 months-18 years)
- Parent Education
- Sports and Fitness, Team Sports and Classes
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your family's CYS services records automatically transferred to your new location. Contact Parent Central Services for more information.
2. Complete Required Forms
3. Complete Additional Forms, if applicable
4. Bring required completed forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment.
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password for WebTrac.
5. Enroll in Programs
Use MWR Online Services (WebTrac) to pay household balances and search for, enroll, and pay for SKIESprograms. You can also visit Parent Central for enrollments, as well